Sunday 3 April 2022

3rd – Return home

I didn’t have much of a plan on my last (half) day in town so I ended up sleeping in, having breakfast and checking out at the latest having a bit of a walk around town. The weather had turned into the best since I had arrived – warming and few clouds. Of course that would happen on the day I’m returning home.

Grabbed the subway and bus to the airport where I went through security without an issue and found a seat overlooking the apron and seeing the air traffic move by. It’s quite amazing seeing the size difference of the planes when they pass by each other.


The flights – and layover – went without a hitch and I was soon back home, after a train connection that probably was the worst timed connection ever. Oh, well. Home safe and sound, having completed the first of 5 SuperHalfs half marathons, and the first of 7 “I should have done this back in 2020”-runs.

Full album can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment