Monday 3 October 2022

3rd – Return home

I had a ticket for the train back to London at around noon but with a relatively early check-out time at the hotel I had a bit of time to kill before heading home. There wasn’t much to do and weather wasn’t really “walk-the-town”-weather though still dry. It resulted in some slightly bored trotting around before getting on the train and getting back to London and Heathrow airport. From there a break in the lounge before flying home – the end of a generally very uneventful trip home.

Cardiff was a nice old city (town?) with a very interesting and charming castle in the center. I was honestly surprised by how much I was into the tour there and would not have minded to be on a more extended tour to get to see more of it or being told more details of the rooms. But Cardiff is also part of the UK which means that having sun on the race day was near-miraculous. The weather most of the time was just moist and grey. But in spite of all that it was a very nice visit. And I completed the 4th of my 5 Superhalf runs.

Full album can be seen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment