Saturday 7 April 2018

4-day weekend city visit

The 10th of May is Ascension Day and a national holiday in Denmark. That is a Thursday – and I get the following Friday off. Apparently not even management can be bothered returning to work for just one day before the weekend.

This gives me 4 days in a row to do stuff – like going on a quick trip. One shouldn’t let four days in a row go to waste so obviously I am going on a short trip somewhere. If I go on a 3-day trip to Tallinn, why shouldn’t I utilize my 4 days in a similar manner?

10th – 13th of May
City visit to Helsinki, capital of Finland. Not much else to say. Fly there, check into the hotel and then spend a few days exploring the city and checking it out before flying back home on the Sunday.

… and that’s pretty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment