Sunday 15 April 2018

Another extended weekend trip

As you might have noticed by reading my recent updates I have started to make use of all my extended weekends at this time of year. With Tallinn during Great Prayerday (which isn’t a day where everybody walks around praying, but rather multiple minor religious holidays consolidated into one day by King Christian V) and Helsinki during Ascension Day I still had Pentecost (we have Whit Monday off) free with nothing planned.

And we can’t have that now, can we?

I am starting to run out of places to go that’s easy to get to for short trips (as in: somewhere in Europe) I haven’t been to yet, but there are still a few here and there that look interesting. And that is why I ended up booking this trip.

18th – 21st of May
Friday isn’t off, but because I don’t have a job where I have to work late – especially not on Fridays – I’ll be getting a late flight after work to go to Prague. I’ll be experiencing the city for two full days and most of Monday before flying back home late in the evening. 

Unfortunately, after this there are no more public holidays until Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment