Thursday 14 July 2016

Return to Chamonix!

As mentioned previously I have been laid off since the beginning of March. Being home all the time having nothing to do makes me restless despite my lazy nature and completely ignoring the fact that it has been barely a month since my last trip (but that is so looong!).

So, a bit impulsively I decided I wanted to return to Chamonix and re-experience the beauty of the Tour du Mont Blanc trail. The trip will be no different than the previous so I will not go into much detail. But to give a quick overview of the schedule it looks like this:

22nd of July
Departure evening from Copenhagen and arrive late in Geneva with a transfer to Chamonix.

23rd of July
Meet up with the group in the evening, giving me a day by myself in Chamonix which will likely end up result in going on a walk somewhere.

24th - 31st of July
Leaving Chamonix and following the route Chamonix - Les Contamines - Les Chapieux - Courmayeur (Italy) - rest day in Courmayeur - Val Ferret (Italy) - La Fouly (Switzerland) - Trient - Chamonix.

1st of August
Leaving Chamonix and flying home.

No comments:

Post a Comment