Monday 31 August 2020

31st – Return home

My flight home was at noon so I didn’t have to get up terribly early. The pickup service (taxi) was as usual there at the exact time I had booked it, and after picking up a few others along the way we drove to the airport without a hitch – not that any was expected. 

Due to Covid they only open up the arrival/departure hall up when there is a flight soon so there were a few waiting in the check-in area when I arrived. 10 minutes of hanging out we were let through security and into the departure area. A walk through the tax free (so much tempting chocolates and candy!) before I sat down and waited for the flight to depart. 

Boarding and departure was on schedule and in a clouded mess, but the closer we got to home the nicer the weather got, and on arrival the sky was almost completely clear. 

Roskilde.

Big thanks to Ditte and Hans for showing me around on the Faroe Islands. It’s such a beautiful place and I hope I get a chance to return. Faroe Islands – the place with stunning views regardless of the weather and location names that make the spell checker go crazy.

Full album can be seen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment